Tuesday, May 31, 2016

This Is It!

I have been gone WAY too long. I would love to give you a reason, but honestly, all I have are excuses - and not very good ones.

Years ago when I started this blog I was sure I'd be able to blog for years and years. But like most things in life, that didn't turn out how I expected. When I started blogging, I relied on Blogland for so many things. I read and read and read blogs and I wrote a few posts as well. I have no idea where the time came from. It seems now-a-days I'm so far behind I think I'm ahead! So many times, I have to shirk one priority just to accomplish another. It's life and I'm not complaining, I just am surprised how much time I spend blogging because now I can hardly find the time to pee!

Life has just sort of taken over. He-Man and I have settled into a comfortable "new" lifestyle that I can't even put a title to. It's better and....more than it used to be. We are closer and better than we used to be. We have had doors open that I didn't even know existed. Things are good. Really, really good.:)

Because of my extended absence from this little corner of Blogland, I am out of the loop. I know nothing about where bloggers are, what they're posting about, or what is going on. There are things I miss. The people, the bloggers - oh goodness - there are some amazing people out there. But at the end of the day, how well do we really know the blogger? I thought I'd gotten to "know" a few, but time has proven I didn't know what I thought I knew. And that's ok. It's not that it's bad, it's just different.

I will forever be grateful to the specific corner of Blogland and for all those who helped me on my way. For all the comments, posts, emails, encouragement, the soft words, the strong words - all of it. It all added to the changes in my life that has brought on the contentment that I now have. I had hoped that I'd be able to pass it forward and help others as I've been helped. But alas, that is going to happen.

So this is it. It's time to say good-bye. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!

12 comments:

  1. I took some time away from blog land when Dragon's PTSD got bad. I'm back. I hopped you were coming back too. Good luck and enjoy life with your He man. That's what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,

    Huge hugs my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you and He-Man are in a good place, Sarah. Sorry you feel it is time to say goodbye but you have to do what's best for your relationship. Sending lots of positive energy for your future.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see you...sorry it is to say good-bye...but I understand. I am truly happy for you and that you and your husband are in such a good place. Best wishes always. Big hugs to you! P.S. - Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, I was so happy to see a post from you. I have been mostly awol from my blog for some time too.

    I'm so sorry to see you go but do understand. You have to do what is right for you. Happy that you and He-Man are in such a good place. Wishing you the very best.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a feeling this was going to happen. I know I don't blog nearly as much as I used to. So happy for you and we'll stay tuned in other ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah sorry to see you go but happy you and He-Man are in a good place. good luck for your future.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, sorry to see you go but it sounds like you and He-Man are in a good place. Truly happy for you both.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah,
    I know exactly where you are coming from, I have been pretty out of it too. Just isn't such a high priority anymore.
    I wish you guys well!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah, :) I agree, it is good to hear from you! It is wonderful to hear that you are in such a great place with He-Man, and that life is busy, and treating you well.

    Sorry to be losing you around here, but I understand too! Wishing you all the best moving forward. I still remember reading, so long ago, about your running journey, and feeling so proud of your accomplishments! Hope that you are proud too! Take good care! All the best,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments are always welcome. You can stop by later to read my reply. :)
If you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link to it. I would love to take a peak.